| About Us
| Club Membership Details
| News And Events
| Miners Market
| Forum/Message Board
Colorado Prospector club members -
Click here to find your club membership benefits, links & info.
*Prospectors Code of Conduct*
- Never prospect any area that are private land without the owners permission, or any area not open to
the public for prospecting.
- Never dig within 15' of another prospector's diggings, unless invited.
- Always refill your digs/holes and replace vegetation that was disturbed when you leave. (required by law)
- Avoid muddying up the water around other prospectors if at all possible. (usually is)
For example, move up or down stream 50', or pan up on the bank in a tub.
- Never refuel or oil any equipment in or near water, and never use leaking equipment. (also law)
- Observe all laws and regulations pertaining to your activities.
- Avoid prospecting in spawning trout water during spawning season. (pan well away from water in a tub)
- If you've packed it in...Pack it out! DO NOT LITTER! If you find litter some "Fart Smeller" left behind,
take it with you. It's (Y)our land...Let's take care of it!
- Bring the lil' woman/ole' man along for the fun, otherwise they might moan and groan all week long!.... We don't want that!
*** Stay safe out there and have fun! ***
Site Design by Dan and Denise (Owners/Colorado Prospector)